Timing is a crucial ingredient for marketing success. Right place, right time, right customer, in the right frame of mind..
You want to reach customers at the moments that most influence their decisions – also known as micro-moments – defined by Google as “intent-driven moments of decision-making and preference-shaping that occur throughout the entire customer journey.”
Micro-moments occur when people reflexively turn to their devices to learn something, do something, discover something, watch something, or buy something.
In today’s always-on business model, your brand has countless micro-moments to grab a prospective client’s attention, to influence their decision-making process and ultimately convert them into a loyal customer.
According to Inferno, a US-based digital marketing agency, these moments can be divided into four main groups:
- Need-to-know – When someone researches to find information, not necessarily to buy something
- Need-to-do – When someone needs assistance completing a task or trying something new
- Need-to-go – When someone is looking for a location, such as a local business
- Need-to-buy – When someone is ready to purchase but needs suggestions or information (what to buy or how to buy it)
To make the most of micro-moments, your brand strategy should be developed to help you win customers as they experience these moments. You will need to know where and when potential customers are seeking information about your product or service, which will then allow you to create content specifically geared toward those times and channels.
Channels could include one or multiple platforms:
- Google search
- Traditional social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram)
- Industry-specific websites and many others
To capitalise on micro-moments, you need to be present. Your brand needs to be there when customers need the information they require to make a decision. Your content needs to be personalised, informative, relevant and value-adding. Your visuals need to be inspiring, captivating and aligned to your brand identity.
Then you need the ability to track, engage and convert.
By being there for customers during these micro-moments, your brand has the chance to:
- Develop top-of-mind awareness
- Address customer needs in the moment
- Build confidence, legitimacy and credibility
- Provide relevant information to help shape a better buying decision
- Deepen customer loyalty, strengthen relationships and develop brand affiliates and promotors
We are also available to engage via several platforms, including:
Skype | Zoom | Mobile | Whatsapp
We would love to hear your vision and assist you in growing your brand. Give us a call or send us a message using the form: